Welcome to Our Practice
On behalf of Dr. Doug Lambert, Dr. Sandra Houck, Dr. Chase Seubert and Dr. Jessica Seubert we welcome you to our office.
To Our Valued Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health and wish to let you know our office has reopened as of May 11th. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Here are some new procedures you can expect:
- We ask you to please wear your personal mask when entering the building and coming into our office.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to complete a brief form with Covid-19 screening questions and we will take your temperature using a touchless thermometer.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We wish to limit extra companions to only essential people (caregiver, one parent, etc) in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
- You will see that our reception room will no longer offer magazines, books and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. There will be fewer chairs and they are spaced six feet apart.
- Doctors and team members may be wearing additional personal protective equipment, such as face shields, during your visit.
- Finally, we have always taken pride in our office efficiency with all appointments running “on schedule”. Please be patient with us during this time as we implement these additional safety precautions.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 952-922-9119 or visit our website at www.yoursmiledocs.com for the most updated information.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Lambert, Houck, Seubert and staff